Wednesday 9 October 2013

Day 6814



Overview update of things.

Today, I forgot my purse, I had ordered soup ( very tasty soup I might add) And just as he was about to put the soup in the cup I realised I had no money O.O .... Yet, as you can probably tell from my comment on said soup, Mark let me have it for free o.o .... I will be paying him back tomorrow with a drawing saying thank you :)  But yeah o.o Very good soup - homemade soup. The owners are called mark and lin, I have have remember there names as there is a line to mark their shop o.o.... lin mark... yeah o.o


Also met Peter, he is homeless. I gave him a little money :/ but... I doubt that will change much.... WHAT CAN I DO D:< o.o he had a girl friend for 7 years o.o she cheated on him, and everything was in his name o.o so o.o.... he has no where to live :/.... But he is very nice o.o My new found friend Ford also talked to him and was told poetry :3

o.o Ford is also in the reenactment club, and on my course o.o and he is so awesomes o3o So I went to that, and it was like fencing... but not o.o.... IM GOING TO STEAL THEM INTO CHESS >:3 probably o.o

I have also found if my window is open at night o.o I get lots of little bugs o.o.... all round the light ~o.o~

and boyfriend has gone back to being so busy he forgets me o.o I'm not sure how I feel about this o.o.....

ALSO.... D:< the shoes I ordered that were perfect <3 o.o did not come,  so I emailed them  and because my paypal for some reason said to them that it wasn't payed they canceled my order?! They manually checked it found it was paid, they've refunded me... But they have no more of those shoes... So... Am on the hunt for cosplay shoes o...o yup.  

We won a piggy bank :3 student finance union people were in the food hall and if you filled out a questionnaire you could win a piggy bank. So now o.o when we have leftover money from takeaways we are putting it in the piggy bank and then we will all buy stuff with it :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment