Sunday 6 October 2013

Day 6811

After all those tears and unsteady feelings, it seems Boyfriend and I are staying together, Till next October it should be all okay... After that will be a little more difficult.

We shall see o.o Now to clean everything!


Update!

Everything is clean and... I look 15.

Video photo thing of my new hair..... I am so self centered ~o.o~


So, for cosplay of tsukumo.... I cut my hair, I now look 15 and because I have thin hair the fringe keeps parting weirdly o...o oh well till October 28th! 


Movie nights in my room.... 8 people.... in this little room o.o.... It's kinda impressive in it's own way :) Makes the room feel much bigger when everyone is gone aha.

Will do a room video whilst it's tidy in the near future me thinks.

SO many little fricken BUGS D:< o.o and thus the slaughter of bugs continued in my room. Glade "Relaxing Zen" Sending the little critters to an untimely demise. Yeah.....


No comments:

Post a Comment