Thursday 19 September 2013

Day 6789

Freshers fair yesterday.

Found out that circus is £9 anime is £3 but Kayaking is £55 o..o £55!? So... I'm not to sure if I'll join or not, maybe next year or maybe never. That is a lot of money. Already joined anime but circus have a taster thing so I'll go to that find out what the people are like.

Kinda worried, it seems like all the  clubs are very social in a party/drinking/house party kinda way o...o I want to be all like, yes I'll try it out what's the worst that can happen :) but... I don't want to >.> To a degree this kind of social experience is one that scares me but mostly a) I don't like a lot of drinks  b) I don't want to lose control of myself and c) I cannot dance o..o
We shall see?

But day before yesterday after some shopping with a friend we bought 24 Cushelle toilet roll - the one with a koala on ;) For £10 so o.o £5 each. So I have  12 + 9 + 3 + 1.5 = 25.5...... Think I'm sorted for the rest of the year XD And that was the first thing I bought with student finance aha. Second thing was some shoes for a cosplay. So we shall see how it all goes :)

Shopping/today list

- Library books
- Thank you cards
- Poundland see if they have over the door stuff
- give friend £5
- sign up for language

Going to go into town and make a flipbook aha XD  should be fun :L
Then in theory there is an anime thing at 6pm.... Wonder how that will work O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment