Thursday 6 June 2013

Today continued

Boyfriends birthday ideas

He's going to be 18 in the near but distant future and, this is my list of ideas so I don't loose track.
This blog is basically turning into an online notebook right now...Interesting perhaps my skills in creating mind numbed viewers shall increase as a result!

Soooo anyways, for my 18th I asked for a clue and he told me it was purple. Sooo I shall be giving him all purple items in the hopes he will ask for a clue and then I can say "it's purple... ;)" though I doubt that he shall so... Well... I'll deal with that when it comes.

18 mini (mostly purple if not all)  presents is the theme that I'm going for. Bold for the definite things! May I present to you a random selection of ideas~

1) Tie
2) Cufflinks - 1 +2 both that he shall probably never use... but oh well o.o...
3) Lip balm ( When I have money it's being bought :3  ) 
4) Pen ( In transit ) 
5) DvD - (The colour purple? in transit) 
6) CD
7) Book - (will buy soon I HAVE FOUND ONE..// in transit / need to buy but its put by >.>)
8) Balloon... probably be very girly o..o
9) Ink~
Now I am stuck, to Lord Google~
This amuses me... Anyways~

10) Map cushion/poster if found 
11) glow in the dark condoms 
12) Macaroons? Or some other purple sweet  O.O The chocolate... Cadburys.. thing he really likes !!! Sorted.
Maybe I should just... give him a variation of this >.>....Looks so tasty...
13) Top/jumper/shirt ... Thing - ( jumper to buy >.> It fits me also <.<.. not sure if i will get...) 
14) Myself :O..... I could be... Ribenafied XD I don't know - or in a cute outfit? - portal pants o..o
15) Sticky notes (will buy when I has money)
16) Keyring laser that he could use with the cats >.> (will buy when money is obtainable)
17) Purple rubber duck
18) Purple cake o3o that looks like portal cake >.>? in a portal box o3o cheah~ 

other ideas that I will add because it could also work o.o...
  • Boxers
  • Socks
  • Myself :O..... I could be... Ribenafied XD I don't know - or in a cute outfit? - portal pants o..o
  • Purple poster? World map image - wrapping paper and photo frame
  • Photo frame - with me and him o3o... maybe thats more what i want o.o..
  • A card. I rarely give cards.... 
  • Giant googly eyes...
  • Mug 
  •  Usb? head phones? Wallet? >.>...Basically what he got me V.V
  • Gift card?
  • stickers 
  • notebook...:/
  • Tissues and hand sanitizer :L or just tissues...
  • Plant? Cactus/bonsai/bamboo 
  • Cushion - companion cube, map, shirt? 
  • Alcohol, - wkd is the only purple one that I know off o.o...He'd be legal by then...
  • A scratch card... might go with this if I have a gap to fill
  • http://familycrafts.about.com/od/seashells/ss/Sea-Shell-Candle-Craft.htm

Ideas I am going with / Things I actually have/in transit
16/18 / 10/18


No comments:

Post a Comment