Friday 28 June 2013

Day 6711

.... I look...Silly.

SOOOOOOOOOOo today is prom, and I shall not be going to my prom but my boyfriends one. Because, reasons. And I will know 5 people, my boyfriend, his mum and her partner, and also two girls who are more friends of a friend than anything. But both are lovely ladies. 

Sooo I was going to do a waterfall plait hairstyle, with the help of my mum... But she's never done a french braid before let a  alone something more complicated so I have gone for curls! 

We also had leavers assembly today, it made me wish I'd participated a little more in college life but, at the end of the day I did have a nice couple of years. I don't feel particularly sad about leaving... I'll stay in touch with most people and the people I don't well... We shall see I guess. 

My face...Is caked in so much make up XD and it's probably all going to fall off pretty soon aha, my eyes are cool though I used a blue shadow(to match my dress) as eyeliner and on the tips of my eyes and for the most part its worked. 

On another note though still within the prom topic, I will be meeting my Bf's friends... For the first time. I am more than a little nervous but after going out with him for over a year its about damn time -.-..... I know that's a little mean of me to say and they may not be that awesome but... It would have been nice to meet them before now. Ah well, whatever will be, will be...Ect~

Also the clutch bag I am using will be the first time I have ever used it XD oh the fun~ 

Awkward random post over. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment