Thursday 4 July 2013

Day 6717

I've just realised that my past...3 boyfriends, have all cut there hair really short shortly after our break up o.o....And kept it that way since. Well what do you know.

Man, I am so not a party person V.V the awkwardness and not knowing what to say besides small talk, I much prefer small group meets with people I can talk to about a lot of things, one on ones, or meeting a whole bunch of people totally new and when they don't know anyone either o.o... Yeah. I like meeting new people, not people I know but don't talk to... There's probably a reason I don't really talk to them o...o .... Well not always but yeah...

MOVIES

Sunday - Studio ghibli

Potentially 12 people.


  • Pizza
  • Pancakes 
  • Pretzel 
  • Popcorn
  • Haribo/ gummy sweets
  • Crisps + dip
  • White bread + Sliced cheese 
  • Fruit skewers 
  • Bread and dip
  • Cheese and crackers?
  • Garlic bread
  •  
  • Coke
  • Lemonade
  • Tea's
  • Rum?
  • Beer?


Monday - Matrix - Pasta

Tuesday/Wednesday - Harry potter movie marathon  - Meat tortillas



No comments:

Post a Comment