Saturday 18 May 2013

Day 6670

Man, I missed 6666 :(

So uh, GREAT NEWS. I haven't completely failed art and stuff...
Was working right up until the deadline for art, got a BC which with the CD last year will give me a CC over all... Enough to get into Farnham Uni but not Portsmouth....   Thinking about contacting Portsmouth to explain about how sick I've been and see if it makes a difference, little worried that .. whilst it might make them lower the grades they will also be like, " this is an intense course, if you're sick you won't be able to complete it to a high standard! And we don't want dropouts -.- so no." But yeah.... What's the worse that can happen.


Is wanting to be able to speak a ton of languages really that weird? I mean Portsmouth became my first choice instead of Farnham because they teach Japanese so... I thought that would be amazing. Then go to China on the 5 month course learn conversational Chinese, Korean I would also like to learn, this is just conversationally mind, and French.....  Ah well it can't hurt.

Aside from finishing my art work off I've been reading a lot of amazing manga. I posted on a forum asking for recommendations of strong willed girls vs strong/manipulative guys (not sure why but this kind of conflict really appeals to me) and I've had s many amazing responses o3o Aha.

My Animation for my art project....

No comments:

Post a Comment