Saturday 21 May 2016

Day 7769


And I'm pretty much done with university. 


So, now it's just working on the BFX entry, waiting to hear or not hear from Framestore, game jam, and moving home. Also hoping to run a couple of sessions for chapter 2 of the dragon dynasty campaign.


I keep getting this really weird cold feeling,  I started getting it around April the 25th, and thought it was maybe because of stress? Though I am still feeling it. It's as if I've eaten a mint, and then drunk some water. Very weird. Another weird thing is when I had impending deadlines I had a normal sleeping pattern! And now they are over it's returned to being awake at random hours, I think I need to use my brain more in the day to actually be tired, but it does mean I can catch up on all the anime I've missed.

I think I'll be graduating university with a 2:1, the only way I won't be is if I fail and have to retake the last two units I've yet to get feedback on. Either way I'm considering myself done so I have bought no mans sky!!!!! I say I bought it... My mum and dad did as a congrats gift <3 <3 <3 o.o It is coming out in less than a month <3 And I will name everything koala!

My plan for the summer is to not make a to do list like I do normally but try learning and focussing on one thing each day/week, mostly to do with VR, traditional art, driving, games, coding etc. Will vary from day to day I guess. A really cool group I've found is daily spitpaint on Facebook, which is really fun. They have 4 briefs and you draw one for 30 mins, once the timer goes of that's it you stop. I'm using koalas as the main focus, it's so hard to do anything good in 30 minutes! There are lots of crazy good artists on there as well though which is pretty fun.

VR game wise I think we are going to try and get one out for Christmas, a second over the next 1-2 years and then a third after that maybe another 2-3 years, slowly learning more and more. So many ideas! Right now we have the three p's :D Poi, Puppets and Puzzles. Just trying to get them to work :L Isaac is doing a super awesome job, I think he is really enjoying messing around in unity and figuring out how to stop things going wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment