Wednesday 9 December 2015

Day 7605

Almost Christmas :)!!! Over the Christmas holidays I shall

1) Make a Twine game for dragon dynasty!
2) Finish WTB (Before Christmas)
3) Interactive flash video that you can colour in as the music plays.
4) Finish the Game prep, the 4 turn around, the Grovlovs, and the scenery!  :) Lots of drawing, but there is the obelisk back home so I can draw from that if it's not raining all the time ^.^


BUT! For now :) (( kinda happy as I haven't been able to do this in a while >.< ))

1) Matte painting for Jelsa
2) Dissertation theory and theorists ( I need more so I'll make some presentation slides with all the humans and then apply where necessary, might not use all of them but I'll have it for future reference and might actually learn about them instead of just half baked understanding~)
3) You are what you eat, finish the cheese and the plates and go over the grapes. Download that old style crackle for both video and audio.
4) Draw the Grovlov
5) Write up notes on the recent talks, the feedback from the interview :>


(4) M'kay! Starting at 10:10 let's draw this wonderful spider~
(4) 2 hours in.... And not even one drawing is finished T_T 5 1/2 legs to go...I really need to put paper down to stop my hand going black and smudging everything. I also never really realised how much I touch my face, I mean I noticed last time I drew this much, but still...
(2) After lunch the theorists shall be powerpointed~ Ah... Like re living A level media... Save I'm not having to Google words to understand what's actually being said, so I guess my vocabulary has grown if not my scholarly understanding of the world, and how to apply these theories in a useful and critical way...
(5) Not rolling for but there is a talk from Climax and the amazingness of games and animating. Hopefully will be really useful :) Only wish I wasn't so tired T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment