Tuesday 29 September 2015

Day 7534



~Squeeeee!!!! Just found out that the uni gives us access to this awesome model set that I can totally use for Jelsa <3

Also used 3Ds max and it seems pretty good :3 we populated a little city street and added idle areas and made them interact and stuff, which is pretty damn cool. Wondering if I can use something like that in the background of paper people? It's a pretty cool lecture set up with one lesson tutorial and then one lesson theory a week. So, so far so good!

I feel kinda fully functioning at the moment, the room is clean, the dishes are done, the washing is.... Well that's built up a bit but yeah. And I'm doing the work in my free time :3 Though now I have the cintiq I am coming back home more instead of being at uni... So that's probably not so good as there won't be things I can pick up from other people quite so much.

Ah I just ordered a 32gb usb o.o I should probably get a part time job... Then I could upgrade my computer faster <.<...... We shall see~

List :> always the lists >.>... This is a mundane blog, what's more mundane than lists? Well I suppose it depends on the content of the list and considereing the fast paced, bites of information culture we are moving into I guess lists aren't really that mundane..... O.o Maybe?

Ah o.o I have stolen too much of Lecturers time twice today.... I shall be careful not to next week I think.
  1. Create worlds  - Disturbance - Water ripples 
    Compare levels or environments from two different 3rd-person gamesAnswer questions and take screen shots 
  2. Course employment 
    Gather all work so far onto hardrive for use next week. Website, and CV also.
    Look into business cards and other websites as reference 
  3. Major Project
    Paul - 3 images represent lighting - visually dramatise story ideas
    Paul - Storyboard with strong narrative thoughts
    Watch storyboard video
    Storyboard you are what you eat
  4. VFX
    3Ds Max digital tutors (45 hours)
    Nuke digital tutors (32 hours) 
  5. Written  (11) 
    Choose question
    Reading list of relevant content 
  6. WTB
    Triangles everywhere! 
  7. Dragon dynasty 
    Chapter plan 
  8. Seeker
    Chapter plan 
  9. Disney faces
  10. Game City's against myths 
  11. Jelsa 
    Model Elsa
    Model Jack
(5) List made and YouTube playlist. How narrative will change with the rise of VR and the effect on the consumer.
(8) Some chapter plan 

(3) Two drawing done

No comments:

Post a Comment