Thursday 30 July 2015

Day 7473



Super selfish post about things I would do for only me if I got super rich...Because I feel like fantasising right now
  1. Paint and upholster all of my furniture same colour and patterns 
  2. Have a wall dedicated to all different types of teas and a special mug for each type of tea 
  3. Have a glass display dish that always has yummy pastries in it 
  4. Physical copy of all my favourite manga/anime/books/movies/tvshows 
  5. Have a 3 screen computer where one screen is a wacom 
  6. Flash, Photoshop, premier, after effects, unity, unreal, Maya, mudbox  professional versions 
  7. A mirror wall/doored wardrobe  
  8. Really good camera and light box and whole punch paper thing 
  9. Book case of different types of papers or at least a shelf 
  10. 7 pairs of super awesome and comfy and won't break knee high lace up boots 
  11. A mini rose garden full of white and red roses
  12. Cosplay outfits and wigs for CC, Saber, Shirayuki, Monet, Celty
  13. A super big bubble bath with a shelf of awesome smelling soaps 
  14. Poi, glow in the dark, flag, fire(3 ball), sparkler
  15. All of my clothes would be super comfy and super cute 
  16. Completely memory foam mattress
  17. Piano, Japanese, 121 lessons 
  18. Trips to the places in the world I want to see 
  19. Have a studio to create the animations well and the money to advertise well      
  20. Big oven with at least 4 shelfs o.o 


No comments:

Post a Comment