Wednesday 1 July 2015

Day 7444

3000 days ago I was 4444 days old.

Life updates.

Passed second year, have yet to find all the feedback however

Went on a lovely weekend holiday to Malta was 90% lovely 10% trepidation, but didn't get burnt and had some nice memories and drawings.

Moved into new house, and have unpacked a large amount of my stuff o.o I have so much stuff.... I also now I have my kettle next to my computer ;) So much tea shall be drank! And no money... I mean no not money at all... I have money for bills, and have paid rent and have about £5-£10 for food each week o.o But... I probably won't be going anywhere or buying anything any time soon... My mum gave me some money as well o.o And it's not like o.o well yes basically I've spent to much XD Should probably find a summer job o.o

Two games on the steam sale that I'm super happy with are Baldors gate 2 <3!!!!!! Which I played when I was younger and it's just o3o it's beautiful <3 and hand of fate which is fun o.o Not sure I love it yet but it's a nice completion's kinda game... So far the story...Doesn't really have much story.

 My DnD world game thing is coming along o3o I'll make an update post soon with all the info that I've decided on but as people have been making characters we've plotted out more of the land o3o and I have ideas about the kinda things that can happen to the characters and yesh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment