Friday 14 November 2014

Day 7215



Long time no see! It's going to stay that way until christmas at this rate o...o SO MUCH WORK D:  I'll probably make another post so.... Complaining again....Or with a list... Or both... As you do o.o

Getting ready to get christmas presents....Going to London tomorrow so hopefully will get it all sorted then ^3^ I may start posting about the shenanigans from DnD as they are so fun that happens and Tuesdays and Sundays :P

And below is basically an update on everything I want to do! Sent this as an email to my person tutor o.o..... I wonder how much sense it makes.... I don't really know what area of animation I want to go into o.o


okay sooo~

The things that I like are 

Organising events (not people) 
Helping/serving people (not children)
Planning ideas
Learning new programmes
Learning new techniques
I like sfx but don't really know much about it 
I like animation over all because you can pretty much do anything with it
Flash, Maya, Premier are the programmes I like the most


Then I have loads of things I want to make.... >.>.... And not enough time :<

(*) to get my website up and running and have a looping gif under each heading and have good stuff to put up onto it
http://roseannawarr.co.uk/

(*) Timmy the reaper - A series written by Tyler gates about a young reaper called timmy, it's got really dark humour and is quite twisted with two written seasons. I see it being an online/YouTube series around 12 episodes long and 5-6 mins per episode. 10 Mins for the first one. 

(*) Then there are two trilogies that I really want to see made into films. The wind on fire and Magicians guild.

(*)I also want to make a game, which you choose either left or right for a series of paths and then you reach a different ending. Each time you get to a new scene it would show a new animation around 10 seconds long and once the initial story was made making it open source so other people could add their own stories to it.

(*) I also want to make two comics
Dragon dynasty and seeker,sonar,keyara 
They will each be 12 chapters long with 12 pages per chapter.
My current chapter break down are below and reading through them now they probably won't make much sense.

Dragon dynasty (Romance/Adventure/Action?) is essentially a king needs an heir for his throne and says someone that can  control a dragon can rule his kingdom. The way to control a dragon is by offering parts of your body. It's a kinda steam punk world so bits can be replaced by machines and such.

Keyara seeker sonar (Romance/thriller?)  is more a world with demons and angels and all that jazz are up and about and then this girl starts of as a kinda slave then ends up destroying the kingdom that's pretty much based on slavery.... 


  
(*) I'd like to sell at an art fair and if all goes well sell at London expo

(*) Then animation wise theres songs I really want to make music videos for. I don't have plans for all of them but some of them I do
- Nothing wrong with a little bit of paint
- Game of thrones
- Jelsa 
- Magpie
- Down to the river
- Punk rocker with flowers in my hair
- Where is love

(*) then just general animation wise I want to make
- You are what you eat (featuring animals as what they eat)
- Koala adventures ( A very, very random tale of a koala that I might use as the game plot) 
- Death falls in love ( Death finds a love book and takes it very, very literally I'm thinking about doing this for my next years project)
- Poi lessons
- Red riding hood (this is a take on depression that both Angie and I came up with)
Tedx into the waves (which you've already seen and i've not changed the fish)
Tea party join us video
- Low poly night to day scene in the woods with a campfire 10 min


So this is ... the things I want to do the most but there is other stuff as well and I don't really know what kind of job that I want in particular . One that will pay enough so I can buy Maya, Premier and flash and a cintiq.... and food and internet and oven, hot shower, tea and cake sometimes o.o These are my priorities.  Something that's not entirely time consuming so I can work on my own projects and also I'm not doing the same thing year in year out I want to be learning new things and working on loads of different projects.

o.o......Yeah.... o.o

Thank you o.o
Sorry if it doesn't make much sense
Rosie 

No comments:

Post a Comment