Thursday 14 August 2014

Day 7123

New tag: 3333 


Using todays number and the number 1 in a number generator, I replayed it until all the numbers where the same, as such  my goal is to do:

3333 I lied I didn't get this number but I did get 33 and decided that was too small so decided to bump it up a bit.

Random numbers generated Aug 14 2014 at 22:46:9 by www.psychicscience.org
Free educational resources for parapsychology and psychical research.


Drawings o.o
If I reach this goal I shall go on a hot air balloon ride as a reward o.o

Any drawing at all (from any project and what not), can be more than one but each post will count as one drawing, so 5 images in one post? Will only count as 1 drawing towards the final goal.

Deadline 3 years
3333 - Hot air balloon
2222 - See Lion king
1111 -

No comments:

Post a Comment