Sunday 10 August 2014

Day 7119


Internet at new house is rubbish, doors keep opening and closing randomly O.o Garden is full of weeds, room get's super hot.... ASIDE FROM THAT o.o It's beautiful, the bed is comfy and the oven is amazing and the extractor fan and <3 It's about 10/15 min walk to the bus stop and 20/25 to uni. Kinda wanna make it on sims....

Finally in a new area on the WvW GW2 and it keeps disconnecting me :< so annoying. Going to try on Isaacs mac o.o see If I can't get 100%! One things for sure is I won't be able to do any dungeons.

We've been cooking a lot which has been super awesome o3o

Got quite far on the fish.


Although I like the background going to get rid of it in favour of the first one I had, that and the blur of the big fish and I'm done with fish O.O then just the net


Going to do GoT in Maya and Tea party in flash. But will get some sketches storyboard style up so I can just trace over it and make it all a lot quicker.  (I hope) 

No comments:

Post a Comment