Thursday 31 July 2014

Day 7109



So, Isaac is coming down tomorrow, well I'm meeting him at the coach station in Guildford. OR SO I THOUGHT .... Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuun, he was going to surprise me and turn up today <3 but then >.> because I was working, and saying about doing uni work after work he was like <.<... stay at home and relax o.o which got me thinking maybe hes coming down and so I asked some questions and got more exited and then I kinda forced his hand and he told me he is coming :3!!!!!! So I get to see him today and it will be awesomes and in less that 6/7 hours he will be here!

Am super happy o3o Even if I don't look it in that photo XD


Thing of today/ Facebook shenanigans

"Today an 11 year old student said to his friend that he had a disability and should be treated specially. His friend turned around and said the greatest thing I've ever heard from a Year 6: 'Everyone has a disability.'
How right is that? We all have something that we feel handicaps us. There's always a mental or physical obstacle in our way of achieving something that, we feel, many others can do casually." - Tyler Gates :L
 

No comments:

Post a Comment