Saturday 29 March 2014

Day 6985



And so the Easter break  begins

Game of thrones is starting up soon o3o

Am applying for the cleaning job over the summer, so need to hand that in


  • I think my main aim is to get everything up to standard work wise 
  • Re watching all GoT would be nice but isn't a must do 
  • Blitzing my room also would like to do 
  • Piano learning - Frozen..... 
  • Started creating sims houses... Would like to finish that 
  • Maybe work on the comic
  • And Timmy the reaper 
  • Also to watch some Japanese TV shows in the hope I can start picking some of the language up

Uni is open 8.30 - 5
So I'm planning on going in 9/10 - 5 

Will be cooking for myself ( And Isaac for the first week :3 ) So meal plans shall be made ^^

Image of today:


Now to watch some GoT :D!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment