Friday 14 February 2014

Day 6942

Believe it or not my hair is... Actually brushed o.o




And then I uh got a boyfriend....o.o Yesterday..... And today is valentines o.o ....... >.>....bacon heart? I don't know o.o..........


I has so many spots right now o.o and concealers doing... not a lot o...o Silly skin... Nothing to do with the amount of sugar I've been eating recently >.>....

.
O.o what clever thinking you have.
I've not...We've not really told people about it yet o.o I told Sarah o.o but yeah o.o In some kind of sick way I feel I'm betraying my ex a little....// Anyone that said they liked me since coming to uni o.O..... // The people I think may like me o.o..........Which is... Well, it's wrong. I don't owe them anything and if they can't deal it's not my fault O.o I wonder how many "friends" will disappear because of it.... Hopefully none o.oWe shall see o.o So o.o he gave me - enter whatever it was I was going to say... I got distracted ...- 

.

O.O I just told someone >.>.... o.o <.<.... >.>.....<.<... Oh gosh waiting for his reaction...
Whilst eating more birthday cake >.>..... >.>...<.<.... I love cake <3 o.o hmmm everything seems to have gone okay o.o .... I still have not told my mum o.o That makes a change o.o Normally I'm like,  "Hey, you're free right? Let me tell you all about my life" o.o I guess that's kinda what this blog has become O.o

.


We are flatmates and living together next year..... and still at uni.... Admittedly it'd have to last 3 years before the problem of the end of uni stuff but still......I mean I've already taken this into account and stuff I think he said something along the lines of not looking too far into the future o.o and I'ma follow that and yes o.o 

.

My window is leaking o..o Why is it doing this D: o.o

" just heard a very interesting rumour. Is there something you would like to tell me rosie?" o.o...............Well then o.o .... blog things it seems to be o.O so there are beans of humanity reading this? How strange o.o... and kinda hard to believe o..o Oh well.

On another note!



"It will be held on the 2nd of May, the theme being "Through the looking glass". As you may know, this is a multi disciplinary event, so, the talks can be related to the bigger theme (in our case - Through the looking glass) from different angles -psychology, business, marketing, society vs individual, mirror, women etc etc
Now, in terms of promoting our event, we need to create this intro video, 20-30 seconds (or more, depends on how much time you can put into it/how many ideas you have) long to relate to the theme and potentially include links to our university, Student's Union and the fact that we're near the sea - so including sketches of Spinakker tower for instance would be awesome as it will distinguish us from other cities in the UK.
The video should make people excited and want to come to see the TEDx -if it has any elements of fun stuff in there, it'd be awesome but then again, it's up to you how you want to make it look like. We can even link the intro video to Alice in Wonderland somehow!"


Alice in wonderland looking glass ted talk o.o




So I thinking maybe eyes or something opening and it all being black and white then a series of colourful things in an illustrative style forming and branching out, so the spinnaker and then it can be this slow opening, that then shuts really suddenly and all goes black then just have "Ted talks through the looking glass" or something o.o.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment