Monday 20 January 2014

Day 6917

- casual glasses stealing >.> shhh they'll never know - 


"Wise" ramblings from Rosie - Cats
I came to the conclusion that being a cat wasn't that bad... Sleep lots, be petted, be able to explore random places.... But then there would be no tea or cake. The inability to tell stories would also not be that great.
So I've decided maybe it's not that good a thing. o.o

Reading week! ( Freeish week) Think of all the things I could do, finish my book, finish anime, catch up with anime, learn piano, finish frozen plans, finish storyboard for paint, finish comic,  finish bioshock..... Or... Finish High noon.... On Maya..... TT_TT I could do that as well.... O.O MAYA WHY DO YOU HATE ME D: ..... Just.... Spend more time on it... I'm sure... One day... I will be adequate at it o...o.
>.>.... So yeas~

No comments:

Post a Comment