Friday 17 January 2014

Day 6914



That face though.... 


  • To draw:
"Ok split the human into two. Right is demon, left is angel. angel = a templar larger armor, white, a cross in the middle of his chest so half a cross? demon = a pentagram on the chest, so half a pentagram? A female half angel half demon, half angel. Sword in one hand, a bow in the other, coal black bow (demon), a longsword (angel). half face hooded (demon) half face not hooded (angel). A female half angel half demon, half angel. Sword in one hand, a bow in the other, coal black bow (demon), a longsword (angel). half face hooded (demon) half face not hooded (angel).
Long blond hair, long to half her back? hope that makes sense I want her to be happy.
Standing with hands out, bow in one hand , sword in other."



  • Almost finished Soul Eater. Almost sketched up first 15 Pages of the comic. Almost planned out the Jelsa animation... 




  • Things I'm nowhere near finishing.... 


- 3D Timmy the Reaper
- High noon 
- Snail
- Shy blob
- King Koala storyboard 
Hedgehog storyboard 
- Jelsa animatic thing... 
- Paint
- Object paint in 4 differnt moods
- Landscape paint


So many plans so little production.


------------

Animation people came in today, and by that I mean twins and by twins I mean HENRY AND THOMAS PURRINGTON..... o.o.... Yes....The caps were totally needed....
 They work for a sister company of something.... or.... I don't know, but they have worked on some really cool things.  Casual linkages http://goldenwolf.tv/archive


  1. Showreels most important - 30 seconds 8 shots, make them count
  2. Apply for everything the good, bad, out of league... Everything O.O
  3. The rest of Europe is way ahead of us animation student wise and applying early is a good idea o...o
  4. Network - Yeah... That's.... "Network" Seems to mean chatting at the pub TT_TT I mean... With friends it's fine I can order tea we play chess, is all good... With random people.... o.o.... Well they'd remember me right? I have no clue. 
  5. Online presence 



O.O I just did that thing where you bite your nail.... and then it goes back to far O.O WHY DID I DO THAT O.O and now it stings.... yay. 


http://christopherlacey.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2013-01-26T22:42:00Z&max-results=4&start=12&by-date=false

Found this art blog. Loving the backgrounds very much the kinda shading and things <3  Think I'll try and do that in Jelsa


Thing of today


I've also come to the conclusion that making things look like a gentleman just makes them instantly look awesome o.o 


Jelsa - Where the hot guy is freezing and the leading lady couldn't get any cooler >3>.... Oh my I'm sorry XD


No comments:

Post a Comment