Wednesday 13 November 2013

Day 6849

I am slowly coming to the conclusion that I am very arrogant.....I view myself quite highly, which I guess is good that I am confident in myself... But it means I am viewing people... as less than me almost.... Not a trait I'm proud of. I keep putting people down, mostly guys who like me.... and I'm not sure that's really okay....


Perhaps if I lack opinions on men who have fallen for me I shall be happier with myself, at the risk of sounding tedious and borning over constantly complaining I am yet again posting about guys. who like me. I didn't have this when I was ill. Or you know... with a guy. O.O


On another note
I have big brothers :D They be awesomes >.> <.< >.> :3 o.o they are my flat mates o3o and and and and they are also agony aunts >.> <.< >.> <.< >.<  Ah so many of these faces XD o.o they are all super nice as well o.o and and they don't fancy me o.o and they like me for me o.o and o.o this is good o.o


They also destroyed a foot ball and turned it into a mask >.>

o.o I kinda like a guy...
Well .. Two guys >.>... And by like o.o I mean they are cute <3 o.o is it okay to like people..... I don't want a boyfriend o.o I won't allow myself to like them enough to go out O.o and I wouldn't kiss them or anything... just they are so cute o3o

o.o  so, James Franco and Cillian Murphy are my like.... o.o famous people who I will never meet but awesomes actors with awesomes hair and stuff crushes o.o and then.... some guys from uni o.o....

Yeah o.o I may give them wrong signals by likein them though o.o


No comments:

Post a Comment