Friday 18 October 2013

Day 6823

o..o Well that was a fun night, my eyes are all red though that is mostly because I didn't take my makeup off.

I'm meeting a guy today....  He said he wants to ask me a question... A personal question, that is best asked in person...... o...o I has sneaky suspicions he will ask me out :/ but I am seriously hoping that is not it..... I mean I broke up with my boyfriend... what a week ago? And he's known me for... two weeks if that.

I get that I can be a nice person and I do judge people, but not on there looks or background or whatever ...Which is a nice enough trait. I also have the confidence to pull off talking to different people and enjoy it. and "beauty" wise I mean I'm not super skinny or fit but the clothes I wear accentuate my breasts and waist and with heels I can be normal height and with make up I'm relatively pretty. This is basically my opinion of myself and my acknowledgement I would seem to be a good girlfriend.... But it's just like... You can't know someone in two weeks and you can't get over someone in one week.


He may not even ask me...
I may be worrying for nothing....

BUT GUYS SERIOUSLY D:< you say about friend zoning well I say about girlfriend zoning 0..0 only being interested in a girl as a potential girlfriend and when you find out she's not interested you disappear o..o If you do that you are a douche. Grow up. If you don't o.o then o.o I approve.........


On another note
I have a white rose :3 it is so pretty :3 and it is awesomes o3o and I will post images soon :3

No comments:

Post a Comment