Saturday 21 September 2013

Day 6796



First animation made at uni! Can you guess which part is mine? Well can you? You non existent peoples o.o..... Anyways~


A guy I've met here at uni and lives in the halls near me is turning 20 on Wednesday.
So heres the plan.

He is over his cold by then, he sits at a table nearish the kitchen entrance ( so they can reach him easily) he is facing the window ( so he doesn't see the cake coming ) then the cake is presented.

He will have a badge, saying 20, go out for a drink with peoples o.o and in theory get free drinks o.o SIMPLE

The cake is going to be some Baking boys cupcakes, 20 to be precise, pyramided o.o with a candle I got today that sings happy birthday >.>

and and I got him a poster and ali also got him the poster ( we split the moneys ) o.o and it has all the simpsons people on it o.o

PLANS I has them... and stuff .... Good night o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment