Saturday 14 September 2013

Day 6789

I'm here at Portsmouth uni. Not sure what I think of the room really, still trying to find a home for everything aha. Missing my room a bit where I had finally got it to my liking. Typical really that once I've finally got it right I need to leave.

I do have a very pretty view though, I'm on the 5th floor so I can see over the harbour :)

Have both guys and girls in my dorm which I'm glad about! And all are tea drinkers, speaking of which one moment I'ma go get mine.

Back with tea! Not that the time lapse would mean anything to ye non existent readers.

Anyway good things about the dorm its bigger than I was expecting. Bad things.... Theres a lot of broken things :/

The locked draw dosent lock, the draws get jammed, the handle on one of the cupboards come off, the hanger in my shower is broken, there is gum on the floor and stickers on the walls, the wood has dents in it and most of the paint work is chipped/ has random splatters on o.o.... And one of the plug sockets is broken. There is also rather a lot of dust. So I think I may be doing some winter cleaning in here ;)

I also don't have a hover... Not that I'd really use it but yeah o.o The lights they have provided really aren't that bright either XD

 I do have a massive notice board though, and bins and some loo roll was already here. So that plus the 11 koala cushel rolls I have should have me sorted XD

Knowing what to bring, how to get here, if I had the right things with me for signing up and making sure I hadn't forgotten anything was probably the most stressful part of this whole experience! XD  Ah I kinda miss my rents but not overly much they say home sickness normally comes in about two weeks.

So I wonder which will hit me first homesickness or freshers flue?

Will probably do a photo post soon :) I've made some really tasty foods ( meat cupcakes) and won an award ( Outstanding media) And of course my new room ( with its awesome view.)

So till the next time :)

Thing of today

No comments:

Post a Comment