Monday 29 April 2013

Day 6651

My boyfriend found out about my blog yesterday, as I'd left the tab with all that detail on the competition open ready to be finished in the near but distant future.... Was kinda worried he was going to read everything I've posted, including the things that aren't so great about him :/. I did ask him not to look, but knowing someones writing about you would kinda make you want to read.
So we shall see what happens O.O... If you are reading this then well, hello there~

So after a day of feeling crap and sorry for myself I started thinking about awesome things to cheer myself up. And with that I leave you with:

Rosie's Recommendations 
( on stuff - needless to say this is all kinda girly)

Food - 

La di da cupcakes: You may have heard me write about them already, if you've met me I've probably already recommended them to you. These cupcakes come in so many flavours they are £2 each you can get tea or coffee for another £2. The shop is set in the corner of town and the decor inside is the most adorable dollhouse like setting.


Shere delights: (located in Shere) If you are a fan of ice cream then this is probably a place you should visit at some point. There is no where to actually sit in the shop, but a few steps away outside there is a stream under a few trees and benches for you to sit on. So on a sunny day, the kinda day you know you want to be eating ice cream I really suggest you check it out. They have a lot of flavours, and the flavours are... Really good, hence why I'm recommending it and all. My personal favorite is salted caramel :) 

Clothes -

Discoveries: I really don't spend a lot of money on my clothes, or accessories or shoes for that matter, So naturally charity shops would be where I shop to get all the bargains. This place, is insanely cheap.. Like shoes are £1, belts are 30p I think it was, so is a lot of the jewelry. Clothes in general are always less than £4 max. And they sell paperbacks for 30p and hardbacks for 50p..It's just insane O.O. I've been in before and got around 15 pairs of clip on earrings for only 20p each and I'm like o.o... damn aha. They have bags and bedsheets and curtains and bric a brac, the general things that charity shops have... That said there might not be something in your size and it's a little hit and miss if there will be an amazing bargains. Either way the cheapness is insane.... There is also a coffee shop just inside the church it's located by, though that shall be moving next door in the near but distant future.

Everything 5 pounds online: Well first off its not £5 its £7 as there is P+P to be considered. I wouldn't recommend getting shoes from there as I have found that they are more trouble than they are worth what with the sole of the shoe needing repairing rather quickly ... But there top and bag range is really cool, and they have a plus size section also. Though you have to be quick sometimes with the items that look really good so as to get them in your size/ the colour you want. 



Manga - 


Sora wa Akai Kawa no Hotori - Yuri, a modern day teenager who had just received her first kiss, is suddenly whisked away to ancient Anatolia where an evil queen wants her for a blood sacrifice. Luckily, the timely intervention of Prince Kail saves Yuri from the queen's grasp. For now. Kail promises to send Yuri back to her home, but the queen's persistent schemes to kill them both, plus their growing interest in each other, keep those plans delayed.

Read  a very long time ago, I've enjoyed it so much I have read it several times since. Completed. 

1/2 Prince - It is the year 2100 A.D., and humans have developed a virtual reality game with a realism level of 99%. Feng Lan, due to a bet with her twin brother, vows to succeed in playing the game without using her "female benefits." Due to this, she becomes the first and only female to play as a male character in "Second Life." As her infamy rises as a bloodthirsty warrior, can she keep her identity a secret from her real life acquaintances whom she has beaten up?

I can never remember the name of this one aha, but this is still ongoing and so much better than the description lets on. Can't wait till this one is finished!

There are a ton more but these are my main faves of all time, but black bird, shinobi life, and numerous other stories are awesomes also. Though these are all pretty girly and I wouldn't imagine any guys reading them. 

Anime -
 http://myanimelist.net/animelist/third-rate I'ma just put my anime list here. Basically any I've rated, I really really enjoyed. That's all there is to it really 

Books - 

The wind on fire trilogy: This is a series that was read to me when I was little and has lived with me ever since, it's meant for younger children/family reading but it would make just such an amazing movie... It's pretty cheap to buy considering how old they are, and this was a series where I was content with the ending. Which doesn't happen very often. Slaves of the mastery, the second book is probably my favorite. 


The magicians guild trilogy: Again these are children/early teens books and in all honesty the first two books are a little meh, the ending on these books is insanely awesome in my opinion and that's why I love this series so much. The main character is a girl that I really enjoyed reading about and while it takes a very long time for anything significant to happen. It's a series that I can read again and again and still be entertained. 



Also The audio version "The way of Kings: The Stormlight archive" was a brilliant listen and kept me entertained whilst I animated. It's not yet completed and that kinda saddens me as throughout the whole book there was this massive lead up to something massive, which ended on to be continue pretty much.... Either way you can listen to it free on audible if you sign up for there 30 day free trial, but remember to cancel your subscription if you don't want to keep listening.

Tv shows - 

Game of thrones: Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. I would say go read the books, but I haven't so I'm not going to be a hypocrite like that haha but I have heard the written series is very very good. As for the tv show... TT-TT I loves it every time this comes out on TV I'm like YAY then the episode ends and I have to wait a whole week... And in this age of instant gratification that's just not good enough D:.... >.>... Currently watching series 3. <3


American horror story: Series 1A family of three move from Boston to Los Angeles as a means of reconciling their past anguish. They move to a restored mansion, unaware that the home is haunted. Series 2: An anthology series that centers on different characters and locations, including a haunted house and an insane asylum. Both series are pretty awesomes, I watched it on the recommendation of a friend, very glad I did. It's not scary, I mean I've watched it and jumped at a few moments but that's about it, not to say it's not interesting but like... Don't let the title put you off is all. 

And with that my work is complete! I've left out movies and a few other things as well, because well, for one this is long enough and two my opinion changes quite a lot. Anyways this long ass post is finished! I really...really should get on with my art work :| Byese bye~  




No comments:

Post a Comment