Monday 29 January 2018

Day 8387


Previous note posts were created but then posted a couple of days later so my daily counter is a tad out. Figured I'd get it all running back on track with a general life update!


Good day? Bad day?
Pretty good! Almost completed signing up for animation mentor and the ducks are well underway! Packing is still happening but it's coming along. The major downside of today is feeling so completely and utterly socially drained, I went to games forum and it was an amazing few days of talking and learning but since I feel like that side of my brains stopped working. Tommorrow will be back to normal >:3  But for now today is a me day~

Health 
10/10 Awww yiss, I'm all physically good today >:3

Work vs Play
 - Work
1) Finished writing up notes
2) Packing continues!

 - Play
1) Playing post knight~ All of the phone games
2) Watching Underground, really good series

The thing of today:

Michael Doig

To do list:
1) Finish packing for the move
2) Finish concepts

No comments:

Post a Comment