Wednesday 26 April 2017

Day 8109


First pots of 2017! Let's kick it off with a selfie....
In reverse order for this year:


  •  Designed a phone case and have now set up a shop on redbubble https://www.redbubble.com/people/roseanna-c-warr Have also signed up to flash cc for £20 a month.
  • Also new phone! I ended up getting a One plus 3T as the S6 I got from CEX stopped connecting to my network, then the replacement I got from the same shop had a camera shake...When I tried to take it back I was told it was normal and wouldn't that all phones do this and she wouldn't replace it.
    Utter bs, took it to the nearest Samsung store and they said it's a hardware fault. Deary me, long story short nice people in a different CEX gave me a full refund and I'll never be buying from the Bishops Stortford store again.
  • Started learning to drive! Can change from first to second gear without having to look (most of the time) and can almost get it into reverse in one movement, keep getting it stuck though >.>.... Nice teacher as well so that's good, I trust him not to get us or anyone else killed more than I trust myself, hopefully that will change with time.
  • Have started learning languages! French, Polish and German (am pestering my Polish and German buddies with snap chats and getting feedback) I'm also picking up on the Japanese I learned a while back some really awesome apps out there. No good ones for sign language though, perhaps I'll watch some children's tv shows or something...
  • Had a clear out of all the clothes that don't fit me, I've gotten rather chubby. I've started the 30-day challenge, the plank can go fuck itself, quite frankly it's a hideous creation. Day 1 was 10 seconds and I thought that was bad.... I'm now on day 14 (26 days later....) and it's up to a minute T_T also went running with my partner... In 10 second bursts of hideousness that were kind of jogging and yeah...Sporadic movement is probably the best description :P
  • Haven't done the duck buildings....Haven't even finished the concepts for them :/ Soon.... I'm up to J. If non-existant people would like to see you can check them out here http://goldfish-rose.deviantart.com/ 
  • Stayed at gold in competitive on Overwatch for first 3 months, I've now uninstalled it. Still playing on my partners PC, and around his friends when we go there. Also, started playing the most adorable game called slime rancher! I've currently explored all the maps available and uninstalled that as well, I have been slightly more productive since deleting all the games, until the last 3 days where I've been playing a phone game called the trail, good fun time-consuming hibernation days.
  • Jumping back a bit to the start of the year Biranival 2017 was good fun :D We went to Vienna~ Costly but I got lots of lovely photos and actually got a photo album made. Koalas, butter, selfies and snuggles.  My partner also got me an awesome sauce Symmetra poster :D
  • TV show wise I've been powering through, generally I have them on in the background whilst working (great for the tedious parts) So I'm mostly up to date with the 100, walking dead, I'm also watching Outlander and bates motel. Also started Aot season 2 o3o pretty good so far. 

And that's pretty much me these last 4 months o.o 




No comments:

Post a Comment