Thursday 8 December 2016

Day 7970

- Happy belated Halloween!
- Sombra is out and looks pretty awesome, wasn't too keen on the booping but after seeing everyone else's reaction I now get it.
- Nearly fainted and got all dizzy at work. I think it was going from walking to standing for 30 mins and my body was like oh great time to sleep! Mildly mortifying, I ended up going home, I was fine one moment and the next I started feeling all hot and cold and my back was going wrong and.. ugh life. The second week and already a day off, wonderful start body.
- Fall is here! Everything is so pretty right now. especially the stars, the mornings have such clear skys and when I'm walking back after my shift everything has raindrops on it all looks very beautiful.
- I gave up on NaNoWriMo when I couldn't come up with a good plot, but here are the plans below.
- Have received my Imgur secret Santa and sent it all off! Photos will follow soon once they have received it :D
- A-Z of duck game concepts is slowly underway. Very, very slowly....
November - #NaNoWriMo2106 Story time :D!
Plan is to have main character play the stereotypical old man "teacher" role who just wants to find love, but keeps getting interrupted by all the heroes who need a hand, something a bit silly 50,000 words here we come! Time to google how to actually write something with structure.... Or just 12 romance/hero cliches coming up. I've also just realised that this is what 12,000 words a week which if my dissertations was anything to go by is 3 full days of writing, not including time to correct everything O.O insanity. 4200 per chapter for 12 chapters, so around 9 pages. I'll break each chapter up into a part 1. 2 and 3 I think. 1400 per part.
Heroes journeyOrdinary world - show hero coming for aid
Ignore call to adventure
Ignore supernatural aid
Pass up on the helper
Pass up on the mentor
Ignore temptations and deal with the challenges intelligently
Revelation - Death to all heroes - "Ordeal"
Avoid transformation and remain as self from the start
Reward
Start the return to the beginning
Atonement
Back to the start all aloneHero cliches 2 3 4 5 6 7 8Blood Knight - Anti hero, loves a good fight, solve problems with brute force, wandering martial artist looking to test his skills, defeat means friendship, deliberate disadvantage to himself (not left-handed), attacking a city allows to be scene so that best warriors will be sent.
Challenge Seeker - The more the get beat down the more excited they get, wants to be the very best, plays multiple games at once to save time and challenge himself, despises idleness, adding feathers to cap with "impossible" tasks.
Combat Sadomasochist - Moan in ecstasy, lap up the blood, intense dance like battle, no mercy, sticking fingers in wounds, laugh in the pain, keeps fighting until truly dead, torture as a hobby, scars as rewards, removing pain would upset them greatly.
Death Seeker - Dishonoured, traumatised, criminal, looking for someone to kill them as redemption and final glory, finds a reason to live and then dies, accepts increasingly dangerous missions, capture rape and death of a loved one, resurrected by a necromancer and pulled into a life of servitude
All rounder - The chick, the big guy, the smart guy, they have a balance of skills, main skill leadership to push and pull everyone together (Schizophrenic person?)
Element - Oh so you can work fire? You must wear red and have a hot feisty temper.
The fool - Does no wrong, receives no pain, the chosen one, siphon good luck from others causing them bad luck, bend over at just the right time, barely knows who enemies are
Science hero - science fiction save the day, genius, photographic memory, for the good of the world, a little bit crazy.
Messiah - Chosen one, true companions, betrayal, persecution of non believers, killed, resurrected, second coming, would die 1000 times to reach goal but would also kill 1000 people to reach goal, charismatic with a little fear to drive it.
Breaking it - By defeating the big bad they start something even worse, saving a princess who is the head of a dictatorship, succeeds at goal but with a very high price, better the devil you know.
Byronic Hero - Vampire, attractive, over thinker, tall dark and snarky, rebellion and superiority, disrespectful or rank or privilege, self-centered, intelligent, brooding.
Fake hero -Romance clichesLove before first sight
Boy meets girl
Just friends
Will they or won't they
Nothing is the same anymore
Relationship upgrade
Your princess is in another castle
Boy looses girl
Boy finds girl
Did not get the girl
They do
Together in death.
Imgur secret santa from last year did not deliver :< Maybe this year will be better! I deleted all my messages because of a phantom message  (^ Chaos) that won't go away, so have it copied here as o.o not sure proof? ~o.o~ 
8:41 pm
Dear imgur user, i am almost ready with your secret santa giftyness (now not so secret oops) but i apologies in advance if it does not get to you in time, recent life issues etc. kind of took my mind away from it but hopefully now i can get it sent. Also apologies if my gifts are not too great, I am 17 on an apprenticeship for minimum wage so i did my best! anyway I hope you have a great Christmas and enjoy what i was able to do for you (hopefully next year you get someone rich and good with timing :p) +1 to you.
December 19, 2015
7:57 pm
Update: I sent it, they sent it back, i sent it again, they have sent it back to me AGAIN. I am so very sorry for this, not sure when it is going to happen now but quite possibly after Christmas. Very sorry for the inconvenience
December 21, 2015
12:20 am
Heya, no worries don't stress! Thank you in advance my wonderful Santa human :) Can I double check the address you have? I might have written in wrong and that's why it's sending back? :< My birthday is in February so if all else fails aim for then :D! Merry Christmas and happy new year! Also super cool with the apprenticeship good luck with that :D
8:21 pm
I don't think it's an address problem, The post service in Coventry is generally really shitty and they constantly mess up and return to sender, first time they told me it wasn't correctly packaged and labelled for it's size but meh, i'm tying!
8:22 pm
oh yeah the address you gave me was: "-removed muhahahaha" 
December 22, 2015
1:56 am
Oh I see I see o.o Mmm that is all correct ~o.o~
January 20, 2016
9:16 am
So here's the crack, I'm through the Christmas stress and your birthday is coming up so expect a late Christmas but hopefully early birthday present from the worlds worst secret santa! very sorry, Hopefully if you do it again you'll get someone much better :p

No comments:

Post a Comment