Wednesday 23 July 2014

Day 7101

Make up~ o.o As you can see in my parting hair is...Slowly starting to go back go blonde/brown


Two things annoyed me today.

1) Was on facebook first thing this morning on the university cintique and one of the technicians comes over to me and says,
"That looks like facebook...."
"Yes it is..." I reply
"We normally kick people off the computers when they do that..Just a warning"
"Even when it's for work?"
"Yes..."

Not the exact words but you get the idea, and I'm not annoyed at him per say but at whoever made that idiotic rule up. Inconvenient, idiotic and inhibiting. Yes if the cintiques are all being used and you are just using it for facebook so be it, get off and use any old computer. But when I'm working on an animation or a project where I myself am using that computer and then my main way of communicating with other members  working on the project is Facebook, or showing them what I've done so far.... It's ridiculous.

2) I went shopping in a Co-op and I'm sure the security guard thought I was stealing as he kept following me around. "rearranging stuff". I think staff should be trained to keep an eye out for thieves without making customers feel uncomfortable, it doesn't make for a welcoming shop and doesn't leave a good impression.
I understand that they can't know who is going to steal and who isn't but my days it's annoying to be suspected when you aren't doing anything wrong -.-
It shouldn't annoy me.... o...o But it does.


Aside from that... Though my goal was to be productive until 8.30 as you can see by this post at just gone 5... That's not really happening.


Didn't manage to finish the fish... Just one more hour and I think I'll have done the background work for it.





Thing of today, really like the dance and the make up XD Is a nice song ^-^
the scene where she is lying on that cloth.... That makes me cringe a little when I see that o.o Can't help but imagine feeling it.... D:

No comments:

Post a Comment