Wednesday 9 July 2014

Day 7087



A lots happened...


An old friend posted this on FB <,<... I responded  >.>....Deary me V.V http://todaychristian.net/10-questions-every-atheist/

1. How Did You Become an Atheist?
Lack of faith
2. What happens when we die?
I'd like to think there's an afterlife, but pretty much same answer as Melissa ^^
(Melissa said 2. Your brain stops receiving electrical impulses and your heart stops beating=dead)
3. What if you’re wrong? And there is a Heaven? And there is a HELL!
Then... I'm wrong and probably going to hell- gosh lovely thought aha
4. Without God, where do you get your morality from?
This is such a hideous question.... Just gonna say subjective morality and leave it at that XD
5. If there is no God, can we do what we want? Are we free to murder and rape? While good deeds are unrewarded?
Well... You can do what you want at the moment. theres rules so.. If you go against stuff then you'll probably be punished if you get caught.
I kinda feel... If you're a person who needs religion or a God to tell you murder is wrong and rape is wrong... and you can't justify that on your own.... I think... probably talk to someone about that o.o''
Sure rewards are nice but you shouldn't be doing good things to get the reward..((.Less it's getting me a koala by all means do it for the reward :D ))
6. If there is no god, how does your life have any meaning?
The meaning of life? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVsXO9brK7M I like to work of off this ^^
7. Where did the universe come from?
I don't know, or care really... But just because I don't understand, and no one else does that I know of...I wouldn't just say.... "God did it, end of."
8. What about miracles? What all the people who claim to have a connection with Jesus? What about those who claim to have seen saints or angels?
This is again a faith based thing. I think personal experiences aren't a very trustworthy source I mean, people from all different religions have miracles and claims often conflicting with each other.
So if you yourself have felt it that's cool, but that can't be used to justify it to someone else o.o not with something like this :L
9. What’s your view of Dawkins, Hitchens and Harris?
to google~ Oh I've seen a few debates they're okay I guess, doing what they enjoy ^^ I don't really know enough about them to comment properly though
10. If there is no God, then why does every society have a religion?
Interesting question o.o I don't know but at a guess, it'd be a step people go through in evolution to explain the unknown? o.o


Was cleaning floor 5 Today and 4... Went back into mine and Isaacs old room

On the ceiling in the hallway, where we had a lone christmas bauble.

The broken security sign

Dents on the kitchen wall from the dart board

This was new, all the tower kitchens have them now :P Though I've been assured it won't help over much with the heat

And the ironing board is as broken as ever o.o

(there were also some pins around the place :L)


Monday and Tuesday I had a tummy bug, or maybe it was food poisoning from drinking off milk. Not sure but I felt awful :< Feel normal now though ^^
Spent my time catching up on anime, just lying in bed  sleeping etc. o.o  I always find it weird how when you are sick if you eat a small thing it seems to fill you up just as much as when you eat a full meal when you're normal o.o At least that is how I felt o.o but yeah o.o

And I finished the stormlight second book TT_TT listening to mistborn now o.o but yeah TT_TT was such a good book :< Can't wait till I've forgotten it enough to listen to it again and enjoy it o.o


Sooooo Isaacs coming down tomorrow o3o

Sushi - Spaghetti -Stir fry - Steak - Salad

Thing of today :


No comments:

Post a Comment