Thursday 3 April 2014

Day 6990

Fringe is back!
Finished season 1 of Game of Thrones
Finished season 1,2,3 Walking dead. Now on season 4 episode 10....


Room has been blitzed and sorted for what I want to take home
Enough food to last at least a month.... Myself and Isaac spent near enough £90 V.V....Shopping.... For 2 people O.O mostly little things o.o but still 3 pairs of boots O.O 

May get some new boots soon.... When I have completed all my work....Which could take a while >.>'' Aha.

It will be done :3 And comic shall start soon :3 I keep starting and stopping because it's not really my work but I think I'm finally gathering a story that will work. Now just to make it. 

Had a hiccup with the tea party but will see what times things are free tomorrow..... We shall see o.o 




No comments:

Post a Comment