Sunday 9 February 2014

Day 6937

Ted talks o.o - What I have learnt from them

  • relevance - use tool from start - understand the message -  physical training - happy relaxed 
  • deconstruct ( know your goal and break it down) - learn enough to self edit - remove distractions - practice 20hours 
  • who they were - what they did - who they did it for - what those - people wanted or needed - what they got out of it
I am o.o Roseanna / Rosie
i create story ideas
for myself and people who felt like i did
when they want an escape from the mundane reality
to give them hope .....tolerance, imagination 
  • o.o It seems all these talks basically say... "help others to be happy" o...o 




BHF ... Was ... Eventful....

3 good things 2 bad.

1 - A little boy had a bag of pennies, his mother would give him a penny each time he was good o.o And he was going to buy  things for himself and so he gave me all these coins, so I snuck them under the counter when he passed them to me and then his mother paid for all of it and her stuff on her card o.o and I snuck the coins back to her when he wasn't looking >.>... That was fun :3

2 - A man bought a tea pot, and me being me I asked if he was a collector and he said no he just liked loose leaf tea and I was like >.> I'm starting a tea party society and he was like where? Portsmouth I said and he replied I'm a lecturer there of the philosophy and politics variety  and thus I have decided to invite him o3o Muhahahaha.

3 - Also met a man with an awesomes hat o.o He let me wear his hat o.o It made me happy o.o and he has a company in london selling hats o.o I have his card.... Somewhere O.o......



1 - Finally sold one of the love hearts!!!! Accidently said they could send a photo of it to the person.... Turns out the person was dead and it was a "we miss you" note.... Think I passed it off kinda O.o...As she replied "we don't have a camera, aha" .... but... Yeah.... Those love hearts o...o I will be so much more careful from now on.

2 -  Now... This I felt bad about for a bit but o.o Now I just feel pissed off. A woman  asked me to hold something behind the till ( A ring holder with a square base ) whilst she went to go get money.... That's fine I had no problem I said I'd keep it for her. 30 Mins before the shop closed she hadn't come back this was... Now I originally thought it was 3 hours but I think it was more likely 2-2.30 hours as I started at 1... Anyway this is after I'd been holding it for 2 hours and she hadn't returned. So I  put it back out... It sold pretty quickly.... And then she came back.... I explained that I hadn't thought she was coming back, that we were shutting soon, and that it had been sold .I apologised and then she went very angrily. Okay that's fair enough I'd be kinda pissed off to, but..... Ultimately... She said she went to get money, it doesn't take that long and I had no way of knowing if she was coming back or not, very often people don't.

She then called the area manager and complained... Or to someone, who then called my manager, who agrees with me and I can see why my manager thinks we shouldn't hold things by... I think. From now on if I do... I will clearly explain to the person I'll keep it for "set time depending on circumstances" and after that I'll be putting it back on the shop floor.  Or I just won't put things by.....¬.¬.... So. Now. It's going to go through all the offices this complaint............................. I feel bad in hindsight and should have kept it by, but at the time ... 30 mins to closing she hadn't come back I was clearly wrong in thinking she wouldn't come back but I feel my choice was an acceptable one. If anything my major error was saying yes in the first place, or not stating it would be going back out if she didn't return within a time limit.

o..................o Grrr. Humans....... o.o What's worse is now my minds got all these things that I should have said ¬_¬..... Like explaining it to her quicker....

On a side note I really like everyone here o.o I think at first... I was kinda off o.o They were different from Camberley and I wasn't to sure about them but o.o After a couple weeks o.o They are all really really lovely o.o and not scary and o.o a real pleasure to work with o.o So if anyones looking for some lovely employes... Well I guess they have jobs o.o but yeah o.o Portsmouth and Camberley BHF Ladies ( and gents as there are a few ) Are wonderful people o.o

The tea at bhf is also great o.o even though.. I mostly make it myself o.o so .... is mostly me I'm complimenting in that >.>''... Perhaps the freeness of the tea is what I mean o.o yes o.o.....


Eidetic memory - this.. I would so like to have o.o







No comments:

Post a Comment