Monday 24 February 2014

Day 6852

What an eventful weekend XD





So first bought the wrong ticket then had to buy another one.

Then when first arriving in london on the friday I was approached by a crying lady who explained she'd missed her coach and needed to get the train, she'd tried to go on the trains without a ticket and had been caught and had a warning notice.... On paper that I saw.... She said she only needed £8.... and she was in a rush and going to miss the train which was the only way to get there on time.. So... I gave her £10 o.o and then.... A lady approached me after and asked, did you give that woman money and I was like o.o''... Yes O.o.... and she was like o.o She's probably a con women so then we go find security so they know about her and no one else gets caught but.... Deary me.  How gullible and naive am I?

Then on the coach to Norwich I met this lovely old gentleman and we were talking but then I fell asleep and then I woke up and he was gone o.o

THEN at 00:05 I met with saaaaaaaraaaaaaaaah O3O o.o I was all exited and was waving a lot and all happy and yush o3o A little confused also as the stop before hand pretty much everyone got off and I was like O.o...Do I get off here...? But yeah :)

We looked round Norwich and went into a shop with giant meringues and in the end didn't get any XD had some really lovely soup though. We tried on prom dress's and I was drawing on one of the tester pen sheets in another shop using any pen and then the person was looking over at us and we were like <.<'' yes? And then Sarah saw there was a tester pen pot o.o... and yeah o.o... We left o.o

ALSO there was this shop with shoes and they had gears on and they were awesome and they were £70 O.o so much for shoes o.o I could buy.... so much cake with that.

Speaking of cake, Rhys and Alan are also coming to eat cake in 3 years :D - They are Sarahs friends and are both lovely :) I get the feeling Tom will no longer be coming o.o

And then in the evening Sarah tried to take me to a party..... >.> ..... Wasn't drinking there was lots of music... It ... was not my scene o.o But I met all her friends and we played cards and that was fun and Sarah is super good at singing o3o and she has a person who she knows and she looks like elsa o.o

They all say the medics are very clicky o.o I'm not sure thats really true per say I think its more they are a little adverse to things that are different o.o but even then I don't think that's really true o.O I don't know. Either way they were lovely, I was so awkward >.>

When Rhys first met me he was like "you're pretty" and I'm not entirely sure what face I gave him XD but he followed it up super quick with that he was gay :3 He is awesomes and likes tea and cake :D So I'm glad Sarah has a friend like him o.o

And we watched mulan an went for a walk round the lake ( briefly) and then we looked in this art museum that was a bit hit and miss and we ate turkey dinosaurs and drank tea and it was aweomes o.o

And I braided Sarahs hair and the first time it worked pretty well and was all neat and lovely the second time the top bit was messy :( but still okay o.o And sarah thought she lost her card but then found it - In a pac of cards. And Sarah showed me how to do eyeliner :3

And then on the way back I lost my koala purse that has EVERYTHING (card wise) D:  but it is with the coach people so now I need to send them a letter and then they will send it back to me :) YAY Though I'm not sure how I'm going to pick it up o.o ...... Oh well :3


Oh also... Did you notice... In that picture that my hair is uh.... >.> blonder <.<? I look like a chav when I put it in a pony tail XD It's yellow blonde aha, I wonder if it's going to go brassy :L




No comments:

Post a Comment