Saturday 4 January 2014

Day 6901

Back in Portsmouth.

When they checked the shower to make sure the hot water was back up or whatever they left the shower door open.... My shower drips......The whole of my floor is drenched the bath mat is drenched and my room smells of damp o...........o  So my window is open to try and get rid of the smell and my radiator is on full blast to try and dry the mat off.

My shower is also mouldy, one of the sponge squeegee things I have..Well had. That was part cloth and was hanging under the tap part has gone from a lovely blue to black.

Also one of the seals on my window has broken so water is leaking in from there.... Right were I left my pile of paperwork from last term...... Yay.

We also left a loaf of bread out over christmas... That's grown a whole civilization whilst we were away... In fact a fair few food products have

On the plus side my rose survived the journey home, and I'll be playing lot's of GW tonight so o.o Theres that as well.

Think I'll go with this template for the comic. 


Think ill draw it in flash at home then put it all together in Photoshop o.o 

No comments:

Post a Comment