Saturday 2 March 2013

Day 6593

Good day? Bad day?
Pretty good, went to a car boot sale this morning, got tons of chocolate for a ridiculously cheap price, some lip gloss in colours that are normally hard to find AND this awesome sauce army kinda jacket, and a few other bits and bobs as well :L.
My garden is also growing! I have planted my rosemary seeds and they are being tended too for 8 weeks so they can germinate, I now own a mini conifer that I bought at the car boot and, once it's grown a bit more I intend to shape it not sure what into yet though. The rose bush I have outside is probably in the middle of dying on me, along with the bromeliad house plant that... Is almost definitely dying because I've overwatered it >.>'' So... If my past plants are anything to go buy then, wish me luck in keeping these new ones alive!
And at the shop today I bought my dad a body warmer he's been wanting one for a while, whilst he's outside cutting wood and stuff.

Health - 9.94/10 My nose,feet and hands are cold other than that I'm just fine :)

Work vs Play
 - Work
1) BHF 3 hours
2) Cooked dinner
- Play
1) Shopping car boot
2) Revolutionary Girl Utena ep 5+6// Lying game 2+3//

Thing of today
To do list
 1) Washing
 2) Film
 3) Essay
 4) Art
 5) Return Bf's stuff
 6) Cookies  Don't think I'll be needing sweet food any time soon.
 6) Cv's
 7) -
 8) -
 9) -
10) -

No comments:

Post a Comment